The New York Math Circle offers interested students an opportunity to develop reasoning and problem solving skills through exploration of Mathematics. Read more about us here. And check out some problems for a taste of Mathematics we enjoy.
- Registration for the 2014 Summer Middle School Circle is now open!
- We had a wonderful talk by Po-Shen Loh (Carnegie Mellon University) on Saturday, March 15th on "Big numbers". For more information about his talk, please visit our Facebook page (and remember to 'like' us).
- Registration for the High School Summer Program is now open! This program, now in its seventh year, has been recognized twice by the American Mathematical Society with an Epsilon Award.
- cSplash is on April 26th, 2014 from 9 AM to 5 PM at Courant Institute NYU. Register by March 31st at cims.nyu.edu/~csplash.
- NYMC Instructor Gil Kessler is featured in a New York Times article Where Math Teachers Go to Get Energized. Where? Gil's classes, of course!
Join our mailing list, and you'll be the first to hear about upcoming events!
At NYMC students will encounter a wide range of topics, solve challenging problems, make exciting discoveries, and meet fascinating people. Exceptional instructors teach intriguing and challenging yet very accessible Mathematics in an informal and friendly atmosphere. We call it a rich mathematical experience. Read more about our student classes, or read what students themselves have to say.